Monday, May 9, 2011

St. Anthony-Worker of Miracles


St.Anthony



Pray to him 6 times a day for 9 days, and on the 9th day say Thank You for his assistance. 

                                                  Saint Anthony's Prayer

O Holy St. Anthony, reach down from heaven and take hold of my hand. Assure me that I am not alone. You are known to possess miraculous powers and to be ever ready to speak for those in trouble.
Loving and Gentle St. Anthony, reach down from heaven, I implore you and assist me in my hour of need. Obtain for me (mention your request here).

Dearest St. Anthony, reach down from heaven and guide me with thy strength. Plead for me in my needs. And teach me to be humbly thankful as you were for all the bountiful lessons I am to receive. Amen~

DISCLAIMER
**This web site's goal is to provide you with information that may be useful in attaining optimal health. Nothing in it is meant as a prescription or as medical advice. You should check with your physician before implementing any changes in your exercise or lifestyle habits, especially if you have physical problems or are taking medications of any kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment