Sunday, February 6, 2011

Forgiveness Affirmations




I forgive myself
I approve and love of myself, I am heathy, beautiful, loving, giving, I give thanks for all that I have and all that I shall be. I am open to all possibilities. I have abundance in all areas of my life,I begin again and again, to reinvent myself daily.
I am a forgiving and loving person.
I release the past
I forgive myself.
I release resentment and let it go. The past has no power over me.
I release the past and forgive everyone
I easily forgive and I quickly move on.
The past has no power over me, I forgive all those that need my forgiveness and I forgive myself
I forgive my family and embrace them in compassion.
I am releasing the past and appreciating the present.
Say what you mean and mean what you say
Forgiving makes me feel light and free
I easily forgive others and I am easily forgiven.
I choose to forgive others and myself today
I forgive everyone for everything
It is now safe for me to release all past traumas and move into love.
I am as FORGIVING of myself (and others) as God is forgiving of me.
I let go of everything inside that is holding me back, which automatically unlocks positive powers that propel my life to a bold, bright, exciting new level.
I face negative and difficult people with kindness, forgiveness, and positivity

No comments:

Post a Comment