Friday, March 4, 2011

Good Fortune Affirmations

GOOD FORTUNE Affirmations







All my prospects bring me abundant good fortune.

Amazing coincidences come into my life on a regular basis.

At every turn, opportunity appears before me.

Endless opportunities appear in my life.

Every day brings me endless good fortune.

Every day I am surrounded by an abundance of opportunities.

Every day I attract lucky happenstances into my life.

Every day I celebrate my continued good fortune.

Every day in every way I am attracting more and more luck into my life.

Everything I do brings me great success.

Everything I touch brings me further good fortune.

Everything is going my way.

Fantastic new opportunities come into my life every day.

Fantastic opportunities greet me at every turn.

Good fortune is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling every day.

Good luck comes to me effortlessly.

Good luck flows into my life every day.

Good news visits me regularly.

Great things keep blessing my life.

I affirm abundant good luck throughout my day.

I always get what I wish for.

I always land on my feet.

"Luck is when opportunity knocks and you answer.” - Unknown

I always seem to be in the right place at the right time.

I am a luck magnet.

I am a magnet for good luck.

I am a powerful luck magnet.

I am a vacuum for lucky happenstances.

I am always ‘up’ on my luck.

I am always in the right place at the right time with the right frame of mind.

I am always in the right place at the right time.

I am always prepared. That is why I am so lucky.

I am constantly drawing good luck towards me.

I am good fortune made flesh.

I am good luck personified.

I am incredibly lucky.

I am lucky in everything I do.

I am my own
good luck charm.

I am the luckiest man/woman in the world.

I am the luckiest person alive!

I am the world’s greatest gook luck charm.

I attract good luck into my life by imagining the very best at all times.

I continuously embed powerful
good luck messages into my mind.

I create my own luck as I go along.
"Men of action are favored by the Goddess of luck.” - George S. Clason

I create my own luck every day.

I draw lucky opportunities towards me.

I expect good fortune every moment of my life.

I expect good luck at all times.

I expect great things to happen every day of my life.

I expect the best and I always get it.

I expect to be lucky every day.

I feel like the luckiest person alive.

I feel really lucky today.

I feel the powerful presence of good luck every day.

I focus all my attention on the good fortune I desire.

I focus all my thoughts on good luck, and good luck comes into my life.

I focus on being lucky at every opportunity.

Attract more luck into your life!




I have a good luck charm that never fails me.

I have created a lucky mindset.

I have empowered my being with infinite good fortune.

I have trained my mind to create good luck every day.

I live a charmed life.

I make my own luck by thinking good fortune at all times.

I make my own luck by expecting it every day.

I practice the feeling of good fortune at every opportunity.

I see endless opportunities before me.

I spread good fortune wherever I go.

I totally believe in luck… that is why it works for me.

"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” – Seneca

I was born under a lucky star.

I welcome endless good fortune into my life.

I welcome serendipity in my life.

I’m lucky in life!

It is my greatest desire to live each and every day with unlimited good fortune.
Lady luck follows me wherever I go.

Lady luck is my constant companion.
Lady luck is on my side.

Lady luck loves me today!

My good fortune increases every day.

My good luck is solely a product of my
positive thoughts and actions.

My life is constantly attracting good fortune.

My positive mindset ensures that I am always lucky.

My run of good luck is endless.

My whole life is one lucky streak.

My world is filled with abundant good luck.

Serendipity is my constant companion.

Terrific opportunities come to me every day.

The more I accept good luck, the more of it I experience.

The smarter I work, the luckier I am.

Things are going my way!

Today I bless my being with limitless good fortune.

Today I welcome abundant good luck into my life.

Whomever I meet, good fortune is bestowed upon them.

Windfalls come my way regularly.

With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more luck into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment