What Are Angels?
• Angels are androgynous high spiritual beings. Intermediaries or messengers between God and humans. It doesn't matter if we prayer to God or the angels. The angels take the prayers to God. Angels exist is most religions and cultures of the world. Angels are mentioned more frequently in the Koran than there are in the Bible.
• Angels exist on a much higher frequency than humans, which is normally beyond our range of hearing or sight. In the same way that we are unable to see x-rays or hear the high tones of a dog whistle.
• They exist in the seventh dimension or the seventh heaven, as it is known.
• They are on a different evolutionary hierarchy than humans and in the majority of cases they have not incarnated as humans (i.e. have not gone through the physical birth process). There are some exceptions; Mother Mary (Queen of the Angels) and the prophets Enoch (Archangel Metatron) and Elijah (Archangel Sandalphon).
• They may appear to a human in a variety of forms, usually so they do not frighten. Often they may appear in human form without wings. For example there are many stories of help arriving from nowhere when someone is stranded at night or someone is injured. Then they disappear afterwards without a trace.
• People may sense them - see colors, smell pleasant odors, feel a draft of air or gentle touch or just have a sense there is something there. Some people are fortunate enough to see them, particularly in meditation.
• Unlike humans they do not have free will. Their will is the Divine will. Therefore they are unable to assist us unless we request their help, but they are sometimes able to influence our thoughts and actions and can intervene in rare circumstances, for example in an accident, when it is not our time to pass over.
• Since the angels are on a higher frequency than us, it is sometimes difficult for them to lower their vibration to meet ours. We must therefore help by raising our energies and increasing our light: being calm, relaxed, in nature, living a spiritual life, surrounding ourselves with pleasant objects, pictures, music and eating wholesome food etc. We can work at purifying our heart, bringing angelic qualities in to our lives: peace, love, compassion, harmony, forgiveness etc. When we visualize ourselves surrounded by gold and our auras being filled with golden light, the angels are able to draw closer to us.
• There are many types of angels ready and willing to assist us. We each have a Guardian angel who stays with us through all lifetimes. We also have an angel assigned to this lifetime and for particular projects or episodes we might encounter. There are the mighty Archangels, such as Michael and Raphael, who can be called upon for protection or healing respectively. There are also angels of Peace, Prosperity and Singing etc. Thousands of angels are now drawing close to the Earth, as we move towards important spiritual times. We only have to ask, as them can only help us if we do so.
Angels Governing the Twelve Months of the Year
January: Gabriel July: Verchiel
February: Barchiel August: Hamaliel
March: Machidiel September: Uriel
April: Asmodel October: Barbiel
May: Ambriel November: Adnachiel
June: Muriel December: Hanael
Angels Governing the Twelve Zodiac Signs
Aries: Machidiel Libra: Uriel
Taurus: Asmodel Scorpio: Barbiel
Gemini: Ambriel Sagittarius: Adnachiel
Cancer: Muriel Capricorn: Hanael
Leo: Verchiel Aquarius: Gabriel
Virgo: Hamaliel Pisces: Barchiel
Angels Governing the Days of the Week
Tuesday: Chamuel or Zamael
Wednesday: Raphael or Michael
Thursday: Sachiel or Tzaphiel
Friday: Haniel or Anael
Saturday: Cassiel or Tzaphiel
Sunday: Michael or Raphael
Chamuel, Gabriel, Jophiel Metatron, Michael Raphael, Sandalphon ,Uriel ,Zadkiel
The mighty Archangels are very powerful spiritual beings. It is said that they predate us by millions of years and that they were our first teachers on the spiritual path.
Traditionally there are seven Archangels, who are assisting humanity at this time. Most religions and cultures recognise Michael, Gabriel, Raphael and Uriel (some say Ariel), whilst the names of the other 3 archangels vary.
There are many other mighty archangels that exist to help and many thousands are being drawn to the Earth at these times, from distant universes.
They are architects and mighty healers working at a cosmic level, helping us with every project on the earth from the smallest to the largest. They are not restricted by our laws of time and space and can therefore appear and help in many places at the same time. They follow Divine Law and so are unable to interfere with the free will on man. We must ask them for assistance.
Each Archangel radiates unique Divine qualities associated with a particular ray of spiritual light, which focuses on the chakras (energy centres of the body). They also have a divine partner or twin flame known as an Archeia. Each has a retreat in the etheric above the earth, where we can ask to be taken in sleep or meditation, for learning and guidance.
The help of the Archangels can be requested at any time. In fact they can only help when we ask them to. This is because they have a single purpose of serving the Divine and are not permitted to intervene in the free will of man, unless asked.
His name means ‘He who sees God’.
He works on the the third ray (pink) of unconditional love.
He works with the heart chakra and the pink ray of unconditional love and compassion. He can be invoked to help in situations where forgiveness is required, helping to remove angel, hatred and resentment from our hearts, replacing it with love, harmony and compassion. He helps to open the heart on an individual level and also on a cosmic level.
He works on the heart chakra.
His twin flame is Charity.
His etheric retreat is in St Louis, Missouri
His name means ‘God is my Strength’.
He works on the forth ray (white) of purity.
Archangel Gabriel can be called upon to bring order, clarity and understanding. He can help you find your true path in life or direct you towards your next step.
He is the messenger Archangel and is remembered as being the Archangel that appeared at the birth of Jesus. For this reason he is also often associated with pregnancy and the birth process and can therefore be invoked for assistance during these times.
He also brings the qualities of joy, grace, clarity and order to your life opening you to sympathy, understanding and generosity and clearing negative emotions and beliefs.
His colour is white and he is associated with the base and sacral chakras.
His twin flame is Hope.
His etheric retreat is in Mount Shasta, California and he has a retreat at Findhorn, Scotland allowing purification and awakening.
His name means ‘Beauty of God’.
He works on the second ray (yellow) of Divine wisdom.
He brings the qualities of wisdom and illumination and is associated with the crown chakra. Using golden yellow light he inspires the mind, installing Divine Wisdom.
He is the Archangel of teachers and students and may be called upon in any situation that involves education and learning, helping us to learn at the highest-level possible, using his power to inspire us, so people can become open minded and wise.
He can help by giving you foresight in difficult situations.
He works on the crown chakra.
His twin flame is called Christine.
His etheric retreat is south of the Great Wall in China.
Archangel Metatron sits on a throne along side the Throne of God.
He acts as the Heavenly scribe, recording every event that occurs and maintains the Akashic and Karmic records of both individuals and the whole planet.
He holds the Divine blueprint of creation and may be seen holding the metatronic cube. A 3 dimensional structure of sacred geometry which contains all the sacred geometry forms of the Universe.
In Kabbalistic traditions Metatron governs Kether or crown and as such is called the King of the Angels or the Supreme Angel.
The name Michael means ‘Who is like God’.
He works on the first ray (blue) of power and will.
He is the warrior Archangel and probably the most well known and favourite of the Archangels. He bears a fiery sword of truth and a shield of protection.
Archangel Michael can be called upon to give strength and courage and for protection: Invoke him to place his dark blue cloak of protection around your shoulders and to stand at your side in challenging situations.
He can also be called upon to cut unnecessary or unwanted ties, cords and links with people and situations that no longer serve you. Invoke him in meditation to use his sword of truth to cut the cords.
He is associated with the throat chakra.
His twin flame is Faith
His etheric retreat is above Lake Louise (the Emerald Lake) at Banff in Canada
His name means ‘God has Healed’.
He works on the fifth ray (emerald green) of harmony.
Archangel Raphael is the angel of healing, harmony and abundance. He can be invoked to bring healing into a situation, calling upon his emerald green cloak to be placed around someone for their highest good.
He is also the angel of travellers, helping them on their journeys and keeping them safe. Ask for him to oversee your travels, whenever you embark on a journey. Or request he travel with a loved one, such as a child walking to school. He helps bring forth the qualities of truth and vision and so enhancing your sense of justice,
He works with the brow (third eye chakra)
His twin flame is Mother Mary
His etheric retreat is in Fatima, Portugal.
His name means 'co-brother'.
Sandalphon is the Guardian angel over the Earth Kingdom and patron angel of music and Heavenly song.
He is responsible for bringing the original blueprint of humanity and all beings in the physical world into existence and so can also act as guide, helping steer you in the right direction.
He also decides on the gender of an embryo.
Sandalphon is considered to be the tallest of angels, being described as over 500 years tall.
He is the twin brother of Metatron and between them, they carry your prayers to God.
His name means ‘Fire of God’.
He is working on the sixth ray (purple and gold) of devotional idealism.
Archangel Uriel brings wisdom and peace. Can upon him to enfold situations or countries that are in disharmony. He will respond with his legions of peace angels to flood an area with loving qualities, helping to finds serenity, brotherhood and sisterhood.
He works with the Solar Plexus chakra, where we feel our emotions and in particular fear. Invoking him can calm jangled emotional state and soothe fears, bringing peace into our lives.
He works on the Solar Plexus chakra.
His twin flame is Aurora
His name means ‘Righteousness of God’
He is working on the seventh ray (violet) of transmutation.
Archangel Zadkiel works on the silver ray of mercy and grace and is associated with the violet flame of transmutation, which is under the guardianship of Saint Germain. They can both be invoked to surround a person or situation with the silver violet flame of Transmutation and Mercy. This is one of the most powerful transmutational tools available to humanity at this time. He helps people find forgiveness, diplomacy and tolerance
Archangel Zadkiel works with the Soul Star chakra - 6 inches above the top of our heads.
His twin flame is Amethyst.
His retreat is in Cuba.