Tuesday, March 1, 2011

LOVE RELATIONSHIPS Affirmations







All my relationships are long lasting and loving.

All of my interactions are harmonious.

All relationships in my life are harmonious and empowering.

Beautiful women are easily attracted to me.

Caring,
handsome men find me irresistible.

Gorgeous, intelligent women find me irresistible.

Handsome men are attracted to me all the time.

I accept a perfect loving relationship with open arms.

I am a great catch.

I am a love magnet.

I am a sensual person.

I am attracting a loving, supportive
soul mate.

I am attracting my perfect lover right now.

I am attracting my perfect other half.

I am attracting my
perfect soul mate.

I am attracting the man/woman of my dreams.

I am attracting the perfect companion for me.

I am confident around members of the opposite sex.

I am creating room in my life for my soul mate.
"To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness." - Robert Brault

I am immensely grateful for my beautiful and loving partner.

I am in a loving and
harmonious relationship.

I am in an exciting and passionate relationship.

I am making room in my life for my perfect other half.

I am open to attracting love in my life.

I am sexually responsible.

I am the queen of hearts, and my king is on his way.

I am to thankful to have found a special someone to love.

I am totally devoted to my partner.

I am totally relaxed around members of the opposite sex.

I am very comfortable around men/women.

I am very confident around men/women.

I attract beautiful, confident women.

I attract handsome, successful men.

I deserve to find my perfect soul mate.

I develop loving relationships easily.

I enjoy meeting men/women.

I expect my ideal mate to appear in my life anytime.

I find it very easy to meet interesting men/women.

I have a mate who shares my interests and passions.

I have an incredible girlfriend!
"Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." - Robert Heinlein

I have fallen in love with the man/woman of my dreams.

I have found a loving and passionate partner.

I have now found the love of my life.

I have the best boyfriend in the world!

I love being with my soul mate.

I meet interesting men/women easily.

I meet the man/woman of my dreams.

I naturally attract perfect relationships into my life.

I now draw toward me fulfilling and loving relationships.

I now have an affectionate, loving partner.

I only associate with positive people.

I only attract men of excellence.

I only attract women of excellence.

I seek out relationships with people who empower me.

I share my life with a perfect soul mate.

I think my partner is the sexiest person in the world.

I trust my partner completely.

I trust my partner implicitly.

Men find me attractive and sexy.
"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” - Robert Frost

Men find me irresistible.

Men/women find me exciting to be with.

Men/women find me irresistible.

My ideal love mate is coming into my life now.

My knight in shining armor is on his way.

My life is filled with passion and romance.

My love life is fantastic.

My partner and I love making love.

My partner finds me incredibly sexy.

My
perfect love partner is coming into my life soon.

My
perfect mate is coming into my life right now.

My perfect mate is searching for me right now.

My perfect soul mate is coming to me now.

My soul mate and I are coming together right now.

My soul mate and I are perfect for each other.

My true love is looking for me right now!

Now that love has found me, I live every day in paradise.

The companion I have been waiting for is on his/her way.

The love of my life is searching for me right now.

The most amazing person just asked me for a date.

The woman of my dreams is on her way to me now.

Women find me attractive and sexy.

Women find me irresistible.

No comments:

Post a Comment